Friday, December 11, 2015

Mark Zuckerberg Posts Adorable Baby Photo With A Very Realistic Caption

Standard

“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” - Umberto Eco

image

"Above all, children need our unconditional love, whether they succeed or make mistakes; when life is easy and when life is tough." -President Obama

image

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.” – Mark Twain

image

“The nature of impending fatherhood is that you are doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified while doing it.” – John Green

image

"You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You're her oracle. You're her hero." -Stanley T. Banks, Father of the Bride

image

"Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That's hard enough." -Robert Downey Jr.

image

“It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” — Anne Sexton

image

"I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter." Jay-Z

image

“We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.” - Henry Ward Beecher

image

“By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” - Charles Wadsworth

image

"Having a staring contest with a newborn is one of the weirdest things you will ever do. And it is highly recommended." -Ross McCammon

image

“I think once I fail enough as a dad, I'll be looking for help wherever I can get it. I just need enough time to screw things up and then I'll start looking to TV dads for advice.” - Ty Burrell

image

"The reward of child rearing is spending the rest of your life proudly knowing this person you helped guide. Let him be himself." -Mike Sager

image

"I want my son to wear a helmet 24 hours a day." - Will Arnett

image

"This is my most important role. If I fail at this, I fail at everything." -Mark Wahlberg

image

"It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping."- John Sinor

image

“I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.” – Harry S. Truman

image

"It is much easier to become a father than to be one." -Kent Nerburn, Letters to My Son: Reflections on Becoming a Man

image

"Lately all my friends are worried that they're turning into their fathers. I'm worried that I'm not." -Dan Zevin

image

"Few sons are like their fathers - many are worse, few better." -Homer, The Odyssey

image

"It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived. "-Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

image

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment